Frequently Asked Questions:
|How do I avoid common scams?|
- Watch for red flags that might tell you to look for someone else to do business with. If you notice any of these issues, report them to us.
- The seller asks to be paid outside the app. They might ask for a certified check, electronic gift card, or a wire payment through a service like Western Union or MoneyGram. They might also request payment through a service like CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal.
- The seller claims to pay for shipping fees and wants to send you an invoice. inVastor does not set up any sellers to operate this way. You’ll always see any fees and payments for any transaction right in the app.
- We recommend paying with the inVastor payment system for all transactions and paying with cash if buying locally from an individual seller or small business.
- The buyer offers more than the listed price. They usually follow by asking you to ship to a different address, use a different carrier, or if they can pay through a third party instead of through the app.
- The other person sends you a link that requires you to log in. Scammers may create fake websites that look like OfferUp and ask you to log in with your email and password. Never click on these.
- The other person wants to communicate outside the app. When you use inVastor’s messaging system, you never need to give out your email address or personal phone number. Giving out personal information is how fraud and identity theft can start.
- The person or the post tells you about an "investment opportunity" or an "easy way to make money" by sending money.
|When do I get paid after a purchase?|
- 3 days after the item is marked as Delivered you will receive the payment.
|What happens if I get an item that is wrong, defective, or not as described?|
- Contact the seller and refer to our return policy.
| When do I get paid after completing a delivery?|
- The customer who made the delivery request must give you a rating in order to get paid. This means after they have received their item they have an option of giving you a rating or not.
- If they forget to give you a rating, you will receive your payment approximately 7 Days after the item is delivered.
|How do I become a verified Driver?|
- Open up the App> Go to the tab on the left of the screen> Click on the Driving Partner Option> Then on the tab on the left of the Screen click on Settings> Then Click on Personal> Then Click on Registration.
- After submitting your information, we will review it and do a background check. After this is complete then you will be notified.
|How do I add a Credit/Debit Card for payment?|
- Go to the left tab and click on Settings> Then scroll down to payment methods.